Dear all,

We are happy to invite you to submit an extended abstract to the 7th
Quality Conference in the Middle East, being held in Dubai, UAE, 3-5 March
2014. The theme of the conference is *“Towards Sustainable Excellence:
Leading a Successful Transformation”*.

Extended abstracts may be submitted under one or more of the following
subthemes:
• Sustainable quality improvement
• Achieving and sustaining operational and strategic excellence
• Succeeding through human resources: A proven strategy for achieving
business excellence
• Inspiration for creativity, innovation, and quality
• Managing with agility for achieving business excellence
• Managing service quality in the era of a service and experience economy:
 • Managerial challenges and opportunities
• Managing transformational change: Challenges and opportunities

The deadline for extended abstract submission is 30th November, 2013.

We look forward to welcoming you in Dubai. Please see the conference
website for more details: http://congress.hbmeu.ac.ae/qc/call-paper-2014

Cheers,
Adrienne A. Isakovic, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of HRM