Dear Colleagues,

If you are interested in the internationalization of state-owned firms, please join us this Saturday September 21 at Harvard Business School for a conference on the topic.

The conference is organized by Kannan Ramaswamy, Andrew Inkpen, Aldo Musacchio and Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra and is co-sponsored by Harvard Business School, Northeastern University Center for Emerging Markets and Thunderbird School of Global Management.

Please visit the conference website http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/conferences/2014-governments-as-owners/Pages/default.aspx for more information.

If you plan to attend please let me know.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday,

Best wishes,

Alvaro

Alvaro CUERVO-CAZURRA, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of International Business and Strategy
Walsh Research Professor
Robert Morrison Fellow
Reviewing Editor, Journal of International Business Studies

Northeastern University, D'Amore-McKim School of Business
313 Hayden Hall, 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Phone 1.617.373.6568,   Fax 1.617.373.8628
[log in to unmask],   www.cuervo-cazurra.com

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.