Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi

An ISO 9001:2008& 14001:2004 Certified Institute

A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063 (Ph.: 25284396 Fax: 011-25286442)

ABOUT THE INSTITUTE

Bharati Vidyapeeth University has been re accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Institute of Management & Research (BVIMR), New Delhi, a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth University, was established in 1992. BVIMR, New Delhi is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified Institute and its MBA program is duly accredited by National Board of Accreditation (AICTE). The institute has been ranked among top 50 B-Schools in India and top 5 in Delhi by Business India and Hindustan Times and top 5 in Delhi NCR. Star News (A premier news agency in India) has given the B-school Leadership award to BVIMR, New-Delhi. Keeping in liaison with our tradition of imparting knowledge through meaningful and content rich research, training and interaction, we invite papers for our bi-annual journal from academicians, researchers, students and practicing managers from the Industry and Corporate World.

ABOUT BVIMR MANAGEMENT EDGE

BVIMR Management Edge is a bi-annual peer reviewed journal published by Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi, India.

BVIMR Management Edge: Mission and Coverage

The mission of BVIMR Management Edge is to advance theoretical and empirical knowledge of business issues facing multinational and local organizations of International diaspora. We are committed to providing a unified platform to publish research that links scholarly communities in developed, developing and emerging economies with the rest of the world. We are open to all empirical methods including qualitative, quantitative and mixed approaches. To be published in BVIMR Management Edge, a manuscript must use one or more developed, developing and emerging countries as the context of its study.

Editorial Criteria

BVIMR Management Edge is multidisciplinary in scope. We accept submissions in any of the business fields—Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing and Information Technology—and are open to other disciplines that enhance understanding of international business activity, including anthropology, political science, psychology and sociology, etc. However, authors must clearly underline how their study relates to the advancement of international business theory and/or practice. We are especially interested in manuscripts that integrate theories and concepts taken from different fields and disciplines.

We aim to publish high quality research articles, policy reviews, book reviews, country/practitioner/personal perspectives, conference reflections and commentaries , which contribute to the scholarly and managerial understanding of contemporary South Asian businesses and diaspora. We encourage authors to study relevance of mainstream theories or practices in their fields of interest, critique and offer fresh insights on South Asian businesses and diaspora, as well contribute to the development of new theories.

Key Benefits

Key Journal Audiences

Abstracted and Indexed in:

BVIMR Management Edge invites articles for the July 2014 Issue

We call for manuscripts to reach us on or before 31st January, 2014. Manuscripts relevant to general management, marketing, finance, HR, systems, IT, Operations management are accepted. Issues pertinent to emerging changes in management are most welcome.

The manuscripts should be the original work and not published elsewhere. It could be either conceptual or application oriented. The papers will be initially reviewed by the editorial team, and if accepted would be blind refereed by an external reviewer. After the author’s acceptance and corrections of blind reviewer’s comments, the editorial will accept the paper for publication. The manuscripts could range from 3000 to 5000 words excluding tables, figures and references.

Guidelines for submitting manuscripts:

1.      Title page: Title, Author(s)’s name, Designation and Institute of affiliation, contact address, email of first author for correspondence (on page1).

2.      Abstract: An abstract of the manuscript in 150 words, followed by key words (on page2).

3.      Main page: The manuscript begins from page 3 onwards.

4.      References: All references should be in American Psychological Association (APA) style. For more information on the APA format, see http://www.apastyle.org

5.      All figures, graphs and tables if they are extracted from excel, a copy of the excel sheet with data sheet should also be attached along wit the word document.

6.      Format: Times New Roman font, Font size 12, Paragraph spacing0, Double line spacing, Label: 9 –point, Times New Roman, notes at the end of the manuscript/text, before the references. Any acknowledgements should be enclosed in the notes and must be numbered 1, 2, 3…

7.      If there are any graphs, graphic images, it should be in black and white with highest resolution and ownership of the same should be acknowledged in the source.

8.      Please enclose a letter stating the below mentioned information

Signature of each author below certifies compliance with the conflict of interest disclosure:

All institutional or corporate affiliations of mine and all funding sources supporting the study are acknowledged. I certify that I have no commercial association that might represent a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted manuscript.

Title of article:

Signature of the corresponding author:

Name of the corresponding author:

Mailing address:

Phone:

Email:

A brief write up about the authors’ interest areas/expertise/experience.

E-mail your manuscripts to:   [log in to unmask]

A covering letter accompanying the manuscript consisting of the above details should be sent by e-mail attachment or posted at: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi, A-4, Pachim Vihar, Rohtak Road (Near Ordinance Depot), New Delhi-110063.

 Research Team

BVIMR, New Delhi

91-11-25285808

91-9212569896