Dear Colleagues:

This is a friendly reminder that the IACMR 2014 Beijing Conference will be accepting paper and symposium submissions from September 18 to October 18, 2013. Please visit 2014 Conference Call for Submissions for details of the submission process.

Conference theme: ¡°Exploring New Concepts and Theories from Chinese Management¡±

June 18-22, 2014, Beijing

We welcome papers and symposia related to the conference theme and other topics. Submissions will be electronic to the submission website at www.iacmr.org , which will open on September 18, 2013. All papers must be received by midnight October 18, 2013, US Eastern Standard Time.

I would like to draw your attention to the awards (2014 Conference Awards) that will be presented at the 2014 Conference, particularly the following ones. The winning papers will be selected either from the papers submitted for the Conference or those published in Management and Organization Review (MOR) in years 2012 and 2013.

1. Wiley-Blackwell Management and Organization Review Young Scholar Award

(award amount: USD2,000)

This award recognizes a young scholar¡¯s contributions to the fields of managerial and organizational research. The award will go to a young author who has published in Management and Organization Review and who is the sole or first author of his/her article.

2. MOR/PUP Best Paper Award of Chinese Theory of Management

(award amount: USD5,000)

This award is jointly sponsored by MOR and Peking University Press (PUP) to promote original theorizing to account for management phenomena that are relatively salient in China. It aims to recognize the best paper published in MOR that addresses new research questions, identifies new concepts, and/or develop new theories from the ¡°Chinese theory of management¡± perspective (developing original theories for the Chinese context).

3. Best Conference Paper Awards

i. Best Conference Macro Paper Award

ii. Best Conference Micro Paper Award

iii. Best Student Paper Award

iv. Conference Theme Best Paper Award

4. Conference Best Reviewers

We look forward to receiving your submissions soon after the system is open but no later than October 18, 2013.

Neng Liang

Program Chair

2014 IACMR Conference