Dear fellow IB scholars,

I would like to draw your attention to an M&A related sub-theme we are chairing in the upcoming 30th EGOS Colloquium in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, July 3–5, 2014.

Please find the full description of sub-theme 20 “M&A Activity in Times of Turbulence: Reshaping Environments, Organizations and Individuals?”

at the EGOS webside; http://www.egosnet.org/jart/prj3/egos/main.jart?rel=de&reserve-mode=active&content-id=1368705858152&subtheme_id=1334581237657

You can also find the full call for papers attached.

Please note that the deadline for short paper submissions is Monday, January 13, 2014, 23:59:59 CET!

Last, but not least: Please pay attention to the instructions given in the "Guidelines and criteria for the submission of short papers at EGOS Colloquia":

http://www.egosnet.org/jart/prj3/egos/data/uploads/General%20EGOS%20descriptions/EGOS-Colloquia_Submission-of-SHORT-PAPERS_2014.pdf

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, Satu or Philippe at any time.

EGOS Conferences are known for being very well organized and the sub-themes offer an inspiring, intimate work group atmosphere, as usually sub-theme groups tend to sit together for the entire three days. This of course doesn’t mean that you can’t jump from one session to the other if needed.

Looking forward to seeing you in Rotterdam!

With warmest wishes,

Philippe Véry,

Satu Teerikangas and

Mélanie Hassett

Melanie Hassett (née Raukko), (Dr. Econ. & Bus.Admin.)

Visiting Post-Doctoral Researcher at Oxford Brookes University

Oxford, UK/

International Business

Turku School of Economics

University of Turku