Dear members of Academy of International Business:

I am very glad to announce that the IACMR 2014 Beijing Conference website (
<http://www.iacmr.org/Conferences/Conf2014>
http://www.iacmr.org/Conferences/Conf2014) is now open for paper and
symposium submissions. The online submission system will stay open until
midnight October 18, 2013, U.S. Eastern Standard Time. Please click here to
start your submission
<http://www.iacmr.org/Conferences/Conf2014/System/mainmenu.asp> . To ensure
that your submissions are received and reviewed, please refer to the
guidelines as specified in the Call for Submissions
<http://www.iacmr.org/v2en/Detail.asp?id=315>  at Conference web site for
Submissions and follow carefully the online instructions. Please submit as
EARLY as possible. Last-minute submissions often result in more mistakes,
and their authors tend to miss important information regarding the process.

We wish you best of luck and look forward to receiving your submissions soon
after the system is open but no later than October 18, 2013.

Neng Liang
Program Chair
2014 IACMR Conference

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]