We are pleased to announce the  John H. Dunning visiting fellows  for the 2013-14 academic year, hosted by the John H. Dunning Centre for International Business at the Henley Business School, University of Reading.   We received 20 applications for the program for this year, from a variety of applicants across the world.  A committee consisting of Mark Casson, Alan Rugman and Rajneesh Narula reviewed the applications.

The Fellows for 2013 -14 are:
Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, Associate Professor, Northeastern University.
Stefano Elia, Assistant Professor, Politecnico di Milano.

The visiting fellowship programme is aimed at creating opportunities for researchers at the early-to-mid stages of their career to visit and collaborate with academics at the Centre, and to utilise resources associated with the John H. Dunning Library.  Dunning Fellows are expected to be actively engaged in the field of international business (broadly defined), and with an inclination towards multi-disciplinary and theory-driven research, in the tradition of John Dunning.  Visiting fellows are expected to give at least one seminar, and to spend between 2 and 4 weeks in residence over an academic year (between September and June).

I am sure you will join with me in congratulating the successful candidates.

Rajneesh Narula
Professor of International Business Regulation
Director, John H. Dunning Centre for International Business
Henley Business School
University of Reading, UK

http://www.henley.ac.uk/dunning

http://narula.unu-merit.nl/