Now that I know more about the Blackberry Bold I will check to see if the OSU profile is still in the phone.  I should be able to tell if she was using BES at OSU.

Thanks for your help. The chase is over :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Cooke, Tony [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Blackberry "Bold"

It appears as though OSU has (or had) BES services. You might have been sent on a wild goose chase.

These links aren't empirical proof, but sufficient for me to call off the Google search:

https://osuitsm.service-now.com/selfservice/kb_view.do?sys_kb_id=27415ec541d6b400f74cbde899c12433

https://ocio.osu.edu/status/ViewPlannedOutage?id=325

You could call OSU's helpdesk for conclusive proof.

Re - News from Canada: Blackberry is sunk, and has been for a while. Good luck getting any value for your shareholders with a sell-off now. They lost their market advantage with the advent of iPhone and Android, and failed to make seemingly minor changes, such as supporting EAS, to stay relevant.

Also mildly interesting: OSU uses service-now.com, and its search feature doesn't work in Chrome.

HTH,

-Tony