From: Al Puzzuoli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Status of Delays with Incoming Messages to Mail.msu.edu

Hello,
Curious as to the status of this issue? It seems mostly resolved, but I don't think it's quite gone altogether. I haven't exactly quantified things, but I'm guessing upwards of 90% of incoming messages are arriving in  timely fashion. However there have been several instances over the past few days when I was specifically waiting for a message to arrive, and noticed it took 45 minutes to an hour before I received it. I've had other users in my office report similar experiences. Can anyone else confirm this, or should all mail flow be back to normal as of now?
Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli
Michigan State University
Information Technologist                                       http://www.rcpd.msu.edu
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915 120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033