For anyone curious regarding MSU's greylisting, here is a link to a
techbase article on greylisting:

https://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=7772

Further, if you run into any problems due to greylisting and/or email
delays, please call the Help Desk at 432.6200 and we will look into
the issue.

Thanks.

--

Joe Besko                      Phone:        517.432.5335
Systems Programmer             Fax:          517.353.9847