Hello friends,

We want to invite you to come to the February 20-28th permaculture
course and to bring a friend completely free when you sign up by
September 15th!  Read more @ http://regenerative.com/pdc

Many people think of permaculture as gardening, but that's a lot
like thinking of math as being only good for building bridges.
Permaculture is a sustainable design science rooted in observation
of nature and providing solutions to some of our most pressing
problems. The same branching pattern that's found in tree is also
found in a river, in your heart, and numerous other places.

We offer a no-nonsense, deeply pragmatic, mainstream approach to
permaculture. No ideologies, only functional design and solutions
that truly work.  The Regenerative Leadership Institute is one of
the world's largest providers of permaculture education, offering
an unparalleled depth of education combining online lectures with
in-person experiential immersions, led by some of the world's
greatest teachers.

"This course was the BEST time I have had in the past 6 years"
  -- Lana T

Sign up before September 15th and bring a friend completely free!
You do not need to know who your friend will be until about a week
before the course - so sign up today and just find someone to come
with you before the training.

"My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a
new permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world
around me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious
decisions and living better in harmony with the earth.”
– Deborah, Permaculture Course Graduate

[Read the 150+ reviews @ http://regenerative.com/reviews and
  check out our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating]

There are over one-hundred-fifty testimonials posted on our
website from people whose lives have been profoundly changed in
one of our trainings.

Join us.  Let's change the world together.
-> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com/pdc

Come get inspired by learning pragmatic permaculture design and
regenerative leadership skills for your life, career, business,
and community from the world's leading sustainability experts;
and earn your internationally recognized Permaculture Design
Certificate.

The skills offered in this course are applicable to every aspect
of your life, far beyond the garden - you will learn to design
nature-inspired, resilient, regenerative systems - composting
toilets, water-catchment system, natural green buildings, eco-
villages and much more.

The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological
design and sustainable living school; our instructors are some of
the most well-known leaders in their fields.

We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-
changing experiential course!

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute - 1.800.376.3775
The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html