Find out more and register now at www.aibse.org
This year’s theme is Innovations, Institutions and Emerging Markets. The conference will deliver the newest ideas in international business to an esteemed audience of academic scholars, teachers and business practitioners. This year’s program will offer numerous unforgettable highlights:
· Listen to the key notes of Dr. Louis Wells of Harvard Business School, one of the founding fathers of the International Business discipline and an AIB fellow
· Publish your work in leading international business journals – The best conference papers will be invited for submission to special issues of the International Journal of Emerging Markets (published by Emerald) and AIB-SE’s own journal, International Business: Research, Teaching and Practice.
· Get Rewarded for your work through the various conference awards available: Best Conference Paper Award, Best Thematic Conference Paper Award, William J. Ziegler Best Doctoral Student Paper Award, Undergraduate/Graduate Student Paper Award, Best Conference Reviewer, and Best Student Reviewer Awards
· Meet the Journal Editors – Meet with Dan Bello and other editors of Journal of International Business Studies, AIB Insights, International Journal of Emerging Markets, and International Business: Research, Theory, and Practice. They will share their insights on publishing in the top international business journals.
· Experience the Capital of the South – Atlanta, Georgia! Atlanta has the third highest concentration of Fortune 500 firms in the US and is the global headquarters of Coca-Cola, Delta, and the Home Depot. It is also the home of CNN and the world-famous Atlanta Aquarium!
· And many more…
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta in October!
Matthew C. Mitchell, Ph.D. – 2013 Conference Chair
Drake University – College of Business & Public Administration
Peter Magnusson Ph.D. – 2013 Program Chair
Florida International University
John McIntyre, Ph.D. - Local Host & 2013 Conference Co-Chair
Scheller College of Business – Georgia Institute of Technology
Jase Ramsey, Ph.D. – 2013 Membership Director
Culverhouse College of Commerce – University of Alabama