Hi All,

It has come to be the day of the exporter whether you are in Germany, France, India, Japan, UK, China, USA or the middle east. The competitive edge of survival and success in business revolves around export and import business.  Large number of Small & Medium enterprises just do either Exports or Imports /both, and they have no exposure to FDI etc, which most IB scholars teach and research.   As we do not have many texts with focus on EXIM Business,

On the basis of my last 7 years of teaching a course titled Export-Import Management,  I've attached my course outline, which can be used all over the world.  Just thought, it may be useful for many teachers, if I share it with you.

Feel free to get in touch with me, should you have questions, if any.

Regards,

JUSTIN PAUL
+1 206 412 4707 (US Cell)
+1 787 777 8206 (Home)