Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, the field of geopolitics (convergence of geography, economics and politics) impacts contemporary business in many ways.

This study is growingly relevant to the practice of international business.

I plan to share the latest research on the subject, along with podcasts of executive interviews to interested colleagues.

I will be sending updates via twitter. If this is of interest, please feel free to follow me on twitter at : j.mark.munoz

Best regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Professor, Management and International Business
Tabor School of Business, Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762, (217) 4331425
Email : [log in to unmask]