Dear Colleagues, perhaps you may be able to assist me.

I would like to know if any credible research has been done regarding the
nature and dynamics of forces opposing global sustainability in direct and
indirect ways, such as transnational crime and arguably ALEC (American
Legislative Exchange council)?

The reason for my enquiry is to gain a balanced research-based understanding
of who are ‘they’ and ‘them’ that keep society locked-up in a world of
destructive globalization.

And, how do ‘they’ go about their dark art?

And, what ‘us’ can do to counter/mitigate ‘their’ dark agenda?

If you can assist me in any way, I would be most grateful.

Yours sincerely,

 Dr. Jopie Coetzee

[Johannesburg, South Africa]

The Social Contract with Business: beyond the quest for global
sustainability

 <http://coetzeejopie.authorsxpress.com>
http://coetzeejopie.authorsxpress.com

†