Dear colleagues,

Mansour Javidan and I invite you to consider our new book "Developing Your Global Mindset: The Handbook for Successful Global Leaders" as a text for your courses in international business and your executive education programs.  It discusses 35 specific capabilities in global leadership, includes 35 narrative examples from the field, 7 global case studies, references for additional reading, and hundreds of development tips and resources.  You can preview sample chapters at www.developingglobalmindset.com<http://www.developingglobalmindset.com>.

Warm regards,

Jennie L. Walker, Ph.D. and Mansour Javidan, Ph.D.
Director of Global Learning & Market Development
Najafi Global Mindset Institute
Thunderbird School of Global Management
www.globalmindset.com<http://www.globalmindset.com/>
Office: 602-978-7257