Greeting from Paris.

Would you please distribute the following?

Reminder and updates,

As a reminder our search committee at the American university of Paris (AUP) will start reviewing applications for a full-time faculty position at the International business (IBA) department in September 2013. I am attending the AOM conference to meet with selective candidates for a preliminary discussion.

AUP is a great place to work for and Paris is a lovely city to live in. I encourage you to apply by for this position by following the instructions provided on the announcement in our website at: http://www.aup.edu/employment-opportunities

Also, our Master of Arts in Cross-cultural and Business Management program—specialized master degree preparing future leaders by focusing on the two necessary pillars of success for the 21st-century: learning how to manage sustainability across cultures—is now offering optional dual MA/MBA degree (two years/two degrees), an excellent global experience and one of the most competitive graduate business management degrees in existence allowing students to earn two graduate degrees while studying in Europe and one of the following regions: Asia, Middle East, or North America. In addition our courses are in modules and each course is scheduled in 14 working days. Excellent format for visiting MBA students interested in benefiting from French culture while continuing their education in an American university.

http://www.aup.edu/academics/graduate/business

http://www.aup.edu/academics/graduate/business/dual-degree

Mehdi MAJIDI, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of International Business Administration (IBA)
Director, Master Program in Cross-cultural and Sustainable Business Management
The
 American University of Paris
Telephone: +33 (0) 1 40 62 06 74
Email: [log in to unmask]