Hello,

My name is George Farmer, I am a senior majoring in advertising and public
relations.

Attached is a very short - 10 question - student interest survey on car storage
and detailing services for students who leave their cars for extended periods of
time during scheduled school breaks and holidays.

I have been able to secure $10 gift cards for the first 50 respondents.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PMDZSLW

Thank you so much for your help!

Best,

George Farmer