From: James Chang [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 9:50 AM
To: John Resotko; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Eduroam

Some faculty member just mention about Eduroam, https://www.eduroam.org/.

Can someone tell me more about this from MSU's standpoint?  According to Eduroam, MSU is testing.  What is the time frame for this?  This can be a very useful resource since most faculty members travel to other educational institutions quite frequently and we receive many many outside visitors who need local access as well.

Thanks
James Chang