Does this look interesting to you??? The deadline has been extended!! To July 10
From: <Pirog>, Rich Pirog <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, July 1, 2013 3:52 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EXTENDED DEADLINE: Michigan Food Hub Network: call for applications for part-time local consultants - due July 10th

Dear Michigan Food Hub Network:

Given the July 4th holiday season and people vacationing, we'd like to extend the deadline for application for local food hub consultants for the Michigan Food Hub Network.   The new deadline is Wednesday, July 10th.  If you know of someone who you think would be a good applicant, there is still time to apply.

Please review attached application info and other details below….

In the first year of our project we hired eight local consultants to work in various areas of Michigan as part of the network.  This summer we plan to hire up to four new local consultants in other areas of the state through professional service contracts to provide local support to existing or emerging food hubs. Each of the new consultants will focus in one of the following areas:  Benton Harbor, Grand Rapids, Flint/Saginaw and the Thumb (Huron, Sanilac, and Tuscola counties).

The attached document provides all the details of the application process.  Applications are due Wednesday, July 10, 2013.    Please forward this e-mail and attachment if you know of someone who you think would be interested and meets the qualifications.

Please contact Marty Gerencer or myself if you have any questions – thank you

  Rich Pirog
Senior Associate Director
MSU Center for Regional Food Systems

480 Wilson Rd, Rm 313 | Natural Resources Building | East Lansing, MI 48824

(p) 517-353-0694 | (f) 517-353-3834

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Web: foodsystems.msu.edu

************* To subscribe to the listserv for the Michigan Food Hub Learning and Innovation Network, email [log in to unmask] with "SUB MIFoodHub" and your name (e.g, SUB MIFoodHub Joe Smith) in the body (not subject) of the email. You may leave the list at any time by sending an email with "SIGNOFF MIFoodHub" in the body (not subject) of the email to [log in to unmask].
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html