Hello MICH-ORGANIC listserv folks,

*Apologies for cross-posting*

I am a researcher at Western Michigan University and we have a survey for
specialty crop growers who operate in our beautiful state. We need your help!

http://tinyurl.com/michiganfarmsurvey
---- or ----
http://wmich.edu/geography

The following survey is for farms in Michigan that employ agricultural tourism
to sell specialty crops and other agricultural related services directly to
consumers. If you sell any agriculture products directly to consumers, we
would appreciate you taking this survey!

The purpose of this survey is to develop recommendations for how the State
of Michigan, the Michigan Agri-Tourism Association (MATA), and other
specialty crop growers' associations might provide greater support to growers.
In addition, your participation in the survey will help develop baseline data on
the number of specialty crops growers in Michigan. This survey will also help
provide an accurate assessment of the economic contributions of growers to
the state, to state tourism, and to the state economy.

Please know that your responses will be completely anonymous and will never
be identified with your operation.  You will be asked the name and other
identifying features of your business on the last page, but your answers will
not be associated in any way with any identifying information. As a way of
thanking you for participating in this survey, one respondent will be awarded a
brand new iPad (value $500) at the close of data collection.

Thank you very much for your help in taking this survey!

Cameron Tarnas
Department of Geography | Western Michigan University
3232 Wood Hall | Kalamazoo | MI | 49008
Office: (269) 387-3407 Cell: (269) 348-0974

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html