Hello friends,

At the Regenerative Leadership Institute, our business is quite literally
about changing the world.  With the launch of SmartWater, the definitive
how-to video guide to rainwater catchment and greywater, we're taking on
the global drinking water crisis with a unique message that echoes with
mainstream America.

Please support the campaign @ http://igg.me/at/smartwater and check out the
awesome animated video explaining this campaign (and of course also
concepts of greywater and rainwater :)

SmartWater is being created as a definitive how-to video guide to building
your own greywater and rainwater systems, thus literally eliminating your
municipal water bill.  Our intention is to get the average Joe at Walmart
in Kearney, Nebraska to understand that sustainability can directly save
his family money, and isn't just something only good for some of the
latte-drinking liberals.  Both the message and the product itself are truly
revolutionary.

We need your help.  The way crowdfunding campaigns work, it's really
important to snowball the campaign from the start.  You can
help us do that, and we're ready to offer you a seventy dollar discount off
the SmartWater instructional four DVD video guide to thank you for
pre-ordering early.  More @ http://igg.me/at/smartwater

You get to take seventy dollars off, we get to produce a truly
world-changing educational product, and some day we may all look
back on this campaign as the beginning of something very, very big - the
shift towards a more sane, sustainable, beautiful world.

Help get this campaign off the ground - pre-order your instructional video
guide today @ http://igg.me/at/smartwater

We need your support NOW to make this happen!   Thank you for making this
project a reality.

Together for a greener, saner, beautiful, thriving world,

Vladislav

---
Vladislav Davidzon, Founder & CEO
Regenerative Leadership Institute | regenerative.com | 800.376.3775
The Nation's Sustainable Living, Leadership and Permaculture School
14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005
Join our 60,000+ Friends: http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html