Hi folks,

I'm posting this sublease for my friend, the pay is in Farmington Hills

He is  looking for someone to take over his Independence Green Apartments (Un-furnished) for $641/month plus electric and gas utilities.

The Apt is just beside the free SWIMMING POOL!!! Lots of fun.
You sign the lease directly with Independence Green Apartments
The lease will start from 08/08/2013 - 2/10/2013.
If you're interested, please send him via email:

[log in to unmask] or via 517-775-9585

Location: 24360 Independence Ct., Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Pictures are available:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/sub/3970122079.html