Sorry for bother those who are not interested.

I have one bedroom at Spartan Village standard two-bed apt for sublease.
This is a short term sublease from Aug 6 to Sep 6. I am looking for a
female student/staff/faculty to sublease this bedroom. The apartment is
very cozy and clean. The rental fee is negotiable.

If you are interested in, please reply to this email.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Yours sincerely

Lianye Zhu
朱莲叶