Hi,

I am looking for a room to stay from the begining of August. The lease would
last at least for a semester or even longer. I would prefer a single room or a
room to share with others. An independent bathroom is a must. The place
shall be safe and not very far away from campus. I am a male graduate
student and have a normal living schedule. If you have such a place for rent,
please reply back this email.

Thanks for your attention.