Hi,

We are moving out of spartan village this Wednesday early morning. We still have few items available. We live is 1545 (letter I). If you are interested in any items, please come to check at 8:30 pm-10:00 pm on July 22 or July 23. First come, first serve. Thank you.

We are busy packing and cleaning the apartment and may not be able to check the e-mails very frequently. We are apologize for this. Thank you.

Office chair: $5

Juice maker: $8

Blender: $4

Toaster: $4