I posted this for my friend. Sorry to bother if you're not interested.

CNKI (The largest publication database in China) is recruiting graduate students
and faculties for peer review and language check. They will pay for the translation
and review the English version of papers from noted Chinese journals in your
research area. See the attach for details. Thanks.