Hello guys, sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have several items to sell.

32 inch Samsung flat screen TV (with box) $280
a TV stand as well as a study desk $35
a modem (with box) $35
click here for pictures
http://lansing.craigslist.org/app/3904277177.html

Red and black Couch/Sofa, Very new, with 6 pillows $350
click here for pictures
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/3918883365.html

coffee table $15
click here for pictures
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/3936078643.html

Fold-up glass-made study desk (I have two of these) $25 each
click here for pictures
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/3936087310.html

a big tripod for photography or videography $50
a small tripod for photography or videography $30

Contact me if you are interested, thanks!
517-899-2288

Xiao Yang