Dear All,

Do you still remember the very first moment when you arrived in Lansing /
East Lansing with anxiety, nervousness and excitement? Have you ever
received the warm welcome and assistance from other CSSA-MSU members and
your pick up volunteer? Now you can be that person to help out those
incoming students or scholars who get cold feet due to the big change of
life. CSSA-MSU is now calling for your participation in picking up new
students and scholars. At the same time, you gain the recognition and
respect from those who have received your generous help! Wouldn¡¯t it feel
great when once a while kids you have helped recognize you on the campus
and give you a bright smile or even a hug to show their appreciation?

As a volunteer driver, it will be helpful for us to know your availability
and pick-up preference. So we can match you with newcomers and confirm with
you once we are done with ¡°grouping-up¡±. Then we will direct newcomers to
contact you and discuss details with you.

If you kindly like to be a *Volunteer drivers**£¨½Ó»úÖ¾Ô¸Õߣ©** **to pick up
incoming students and scholars, Please fill out the form:*

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10Hm-w67-0cWU4s4cOv7bLuFLHxTo8A7Oy5hcw3N8fOs/viewform

Your participation and assistance are highly appreciated by CSSA-MSU as
well as those grateful ¡°little sis and bros!¡± We will have a BBQ event
after the pick up to welcome new students, and also to thank your help.

*If you have any questions: Please email **[log in to unmask]*

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

--
2013--2014 CSSA-MSU Committee

Email: [log in to unmask]