There was a problem with the link in the one just posted. Now it should work.

Anyone has a bike rack that can be used on a car? I am thinking of renting one
for two days.

The rack I am looking for looks like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Sports-Deluxe-3-Bike-
Trunk/dp/B00ASSQZKI/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1373564625&sr=8-
9&keywords=bike+rack

It is the best if the rack can hold 3 bikes, but 2 is also fine.

You can mail me or drop a message to 517 775 9511. Thanks and sorry for
bothering those who are not concerned.

Jeffrey