Hello,

We are moving to a new location and want to sell our 1998 deluxe- model Honda Accord 4-door sedan
whose body and engine are in very good condition.  We are the original owners and have
had most of our servicing for the car done at Capitol Honda in Okemos.  Here is a brief
description of the car:

1.  6-cylinder V6 engine
2.  automatic transmission
3.  leather covered bucket seats
4.  air conditioning controls with dialed in temperature settings
5.  antilock brake
6.  driver side powered seats
8.  alloy wheels
9.  all-season radial tires
10. disk brakes

The current mileage on the odometer is 109,200.  The car runs very quietly
and the air conditioning cools the car interior very well.  The car was tuned up last
year with new spark plugs.  The body of the car
is essentially free of rust.  Pictures are available on request.
The tires have several thousands miles of driving left ie. 5/32 to 6/32 inch tread life left, where the
original has 11/32 inch tread thickness.

The Kelley Blue Book private party selling price for the car is as follows:

Good condition-  $4134
Very good condition $4234
Excellent condition $4509

According to the Kelley Blue Book guidelines for evaluating a used car, our car is
in good condition and would have rated very good except for the tires which are
roughly half worn.  Therefore,  our asking price is  $4000 or best offer.