Hello,
I have a king size mattress and a platform bed for sale, both are clean, no bedbug, well protected and in good condition.  the mattress was bought from an American household, the bed was bought as brand new.  Asking $100 for each or $180 if buy together, OBO. Both will be available after July 16th and must go before July 21st.  You may need to pick them up by yourself or I can help you to move if you live in College Towne. If interested, please send me email or call 517-420-2651 and I will send you pictures.
Thanks!
Xianbo