Hey everyone,
I'm posting for one of my friends. She is subleasing her two bed rooms
apartment in Berrytree Community for the next school year. It's 5 minutes
driving, 10 minutes biking, and 15minutes walking distance to campus, in
addition, there's a bus station right in front of the apartment. For the
rent, including water, internet, heat, and cable, just $527per room. If you
are interested, please contact her by phone or email, her name is Xinyi.
Cell phone:5176249177, Email:[log in to unmask]

大家好,
我帮朋友发一下她的房子租赁信息。房子是两室一厅,一个厨房一个卫生间。有储物室。在Berrytree apartment,2950 Whitehall
Dr, Okemos, MI 48864。
离学校五分钟开车,十分钟自行车,十五分钟步行。公寓旁边就有公交车站。
房租包括水,网,暖气,电视台cable,一共527/间。目前两件都出租,只租一间的也可以前来询问。欢迎咨询我的朋友代欣驿 Cell phone:
5176249177, Email:[log in to unmask]
谢谢啦!

--
Shujing Xu (Andrea)