Hi,

My roommate and I are graduating
this summer. We want to sell our stuff with very low prices. If you are
interested in any items, please do not hesitate to contact me. All items are in
good condition. You can test any item before buying it.

If you are looking for any
particular item(s) and would like to see the photos, please let me know. We
live in Spartan Village. Thank you very much.

·
Samsung ML-2510
Printer with a newly replaced
toner $30;

·
24’’ TV  $20 (The TV has a head/earphone plug function so you can watch TV at
anytime without interrupting your roommate or your family); ·
TV Stand $3;

·
TV Converter $18;

·
Toaster $5;

·
Juice Maker $10;

·
Floor Lamp$5;

·
Speakerphone $8;

·
Basket $ 4;

·
Blender $5;

·
10 Hangers for a total
of 50 cents  (There are 40
hangers available);

·
File/book Basket $2;

·
Big binder 50 cents each (There are 10 binders available);

·
Cart (Laundry/grocery)
$4;

·