I have a 2003 infiniti fx35 for sale.. It has 111,XXX miles on it.Too
tired to argue with price, if you like this car, take it.

clean never been in accident clean carfax!

FEATURES: SUNROOF,ROOF RACK,LEATHER SEATS,POWER EVERYTHING,CRUISE
CONTROL,POWER STEERING,TILT WHEEL,AM/FM RADIO,CD PLAYER,ON STAR,DUAL
AIR BAGS,REAL SPOILER,ALLOY WHEELS,KEY LESS ENTRY, FACTORY ALARM AND
MUCH MORE

Newer Parts(Less than 1 year):Battery?Four 19" rims and bridgestone
tires(extra fat and excellent on snow!)Four bearing sets?Brake
pads?Brake rotors?Front windshield wiper?Auxiliary audio input?Backup
camera Recent Service:Transmission flush and oil change?Cleaning A/C
system. All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged, Excellent
condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great,
Mostly highway miles, Must see, New tires, Non-smoker, Very clean
interior, Well maintained.

If you have any questions or would like to look at it please call or
text me at (989) 525-5 one 5 eight. I am not interest in trades. Thank
you for looking.

Pics
link:https://picasaweb.google.com/116366757730700357555/2003InfinitiFX35?authuser=0&feat=directlink