Sorry to bother who are not interested.

I have an almost new cable modem (Motorola SURFboard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0
High-Speed Cable Modem) to sell. I bought it on May from Amazon and
used it only one month and a half. I wanna sell it since I use the
AT&T internet right now. It is in excellent condition. It is Docsis
3.0, which is the latest DOCSIS version.

The detail information can be checked below:
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-SURFboard-SB6141-DOCSIS-High-Speed/dp/B007IMPMW4/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1374170322&sr=1-2&keywords=Motorola+SURFboard+SB6141+DOCSIS+3.0+High-Speed+Cable+Modem

I asked for 40$. No negotiation of price. If you are interested in
this, please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thanks.