Hello,
       Sorry for bothering whom is not interested.

       I want to sell my Infiniti FX35. Pls see below info:

Year:	2003
Asking Price:	12?000
Mileage: 112,000
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
VIN: JNRAS08WX3X202525
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 4

Newer Parts(Less than 1 year)BatteryFour 19" rims and bridgestone
tires(extra fat and excellent on snow!)Four bearing setsBrake
padsBrake rotorsFront windshield wiperAuxiliary audio inputBackup
camera Recent Service:Transmission flush and oil changeCleaning A/C
system

call or message me ASAP?

cell phone?646-376-8085 ?siqi  Archie?

Pics