Hello!

we all know that passport document photoes are expensive! it's like only two photoes for at least $10!!!

I am willing to provide you with a low rate! 6 2"x2" photoes for only $5 (on a 4" x 6" photo page) !
you can send me the electric copies and I will print them out for you!

It's very easy to take your passport photoes by yourselves at home!
here is the website!
http://epassportphoto.com

the attachment is a print sample.