Hi all,

We are selling the following items. Click here to see the pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/101261053508812364022/
ScrapbookPhotos?authuser=0&feat=directlink

1. Sealy Bed (Firm): Now $80 (the original price was $420)
2. Humidifier: Now $50 (the original price was $150)
3. Toshiba 32" TV: Now $150 (http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/
toshiba-regza-32hl67/4505-6482_7-32306257.html<http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/toshiba-regza-32hl67/4505-6482_7-32306257.html>&
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889253072)
4. Car Seat: $5

 Pick up & Cash only. We live near Spartan Village. If interested, please
email me ([log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>). Thanks!

Best,
Hyo

--
PhD candidate, Second Language Studies