96,000 miles, runs great. Has 4 new tires purchased 3000 miles ago. Well
maintained. Oil changed every 3000 miles. Needs nothing.

 The car is in very good shape for the year and has normal wear and tear
considering the age and mileage. I'm selling the car because I'm leaving
Michigan soon. I purchased the car about a year ago and am the second
owner. I'm also including a Garmin GPS unit with the car. It's a standalone
GPS with a suction cup mount that plugs into the cigarette lighter. I took
the car to Ford dealer to do mechanical check three months ago, they
checked out the oil leakage which I fixed it after they told me. Except
that, they said there is nothing wrong with this car. It is pretty
reliable! If you have any questions, feel free to email me. No trades
please.
4600 dollars is the final price(sorry to make this clear first, but I'm
really not able to get the price any lower...) Thanks!

 3.0 v6 engine
automatic transmission
front wheel drive
cruise control
power windows
power locks
keyless entry
remote trunk release
remote start
cd player
sunroof

[image: Inline image 3][image: Inline image 2]
[image: Inline image 4]
[image: Inline image 5]
[image: Inline image 6]
[image: Inline image 7]