Dear Everyone,

I made a reservation for a room at the Hilton Istanbul for two people, but my roommate is unable to attend the conference.

I am therefore looking for a roommate (female) to share the room with me.

Reservation:

Arrival:

02 Jul 2013  2:00 PM

Departure:

06 Jul 2013 01:00 PM

Rate Type:

      ACADEMY OF INT BUSIN

Rate per  night:

   640.00  TRY

Total for Stay per Room:

Rate

  2,560.00 TRY

Taxes

  204.80 TRY

Total

  2,764.80 TRY

Rooms:

1

Clients:

2 Adults

Room Type:

TWIN HILTON EXECUTIVE

Best regards

Pernilla Rorso

Aarhus University
Department of Economics and Business, School of Business and Social Sciences

Fuglesangs Allé 4

DK-8210 Aarhus V

Phone: +45 87164804

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Business and Social Sciences is a broad business school constituting one of four new main academic areas at Aarhus University. Business and Social Sciences is the largest university unit within business and social sciences in Denmark, encompassing a wide range of academic disciplines, outstanding research environments and strong degree programmes.