Dear Colleagues,
The deadline for submitting a paper for the 2013 AIB-SE meeting is this SUNDAY, June 30th at 11:59pm Pacific Time, so put those last minute touches on your paper and submit it by the end of the weekend.

The meeting will take place October 25-27, 2013 at the Georgia Tech campus, Atlanta, Georgia. We're looking forward to a great program, but to achieve this we need you to send us your best work! So please finish up that paper and submit it today.

To submit manuscripts or volunteer as a reviewer, please visit the AIB-SE 2013 meeting web page at: http://www.aibse.org/

You can also access the Call for Papers and find out more about this year’s meeting from the meeting web page.

Best,

Jase
Membership Chair

www.aibse.org

Jase Ramsey, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Marketing and International Business
University of Alabama