Please post, thank you.

EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT 2014 TRACK in CULTURAL INTELLILGENCE
(INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT)

CALL FOR SESSION CHAIRS, DISSCUSSANTS and REVIEWERS

Greetings,

The full track in Cultural Intelligence (under the International Management
Special Interest Group) at the European Academy of Management’s annual
conference (EURAM 2014).

http://www.euram-online.org/conference/2014/euram.php?page=Theme---Important-dates

is seeking expressions of interest to fulfill a role as Reviewer, Session chair,
and Discussant, or to submit your own conference paper when the CFP is issued.
Please express your interest to me at [log in to unmask]

Cultural intelligence is defined as an individual’s capability to function and
manage effectively in culturally diverse settings. Cultural intelligence has
also been defined as a seemingly natural ability to interpret someone’s
unfamiliar and ambiguous gestures in just the way that person’s compatriots and
colleagues would.

Central research questions are not limited to but include the expansion of the
existing literature in Cultural Intelligence by cross-validating the measure of
cultural intelligence, distinguishing among high, medium, and low performers in
cultural intelligence in the area of cross-cultural relationships and business
performance, and are the current models sufficient or do we need to develop new
models?

Thank you.

Could you also ask any other colleagues to consider participation in our Track
at EURAM 2014 (session chairs, discussants, reviewers, paper submissions)?

Please let me know their contact info, or they can contact me.

Regards,
Dr. Paul Komiak, ASA, CFE
Assistant Professor, International Business and Finance
Faculty of Business Administration (AACSB Accredited)
Memorial University
St. John's NL A1B 3X5
(709)864-4637

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php