Colleagues, I have two professors (friends of mine) seeking visiting professorships. Below is the information, please look over the information and if you are interested in one or both, let me know so I can send the complete resumes. Be sure to identify the professor(s) that interest(s) you.
Professor 1 is an innovative, hardworking, enthusiastic and professional person with a wealth of experience in Finance and administration, operations and Management of Technology, gained within both private and public entities in South Africa.
Residence: South Africa
Key Qualifications: Bcom, MBA PhD (Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Management of Technology and innovation).
PhD Thesis: The Development of a Framework for accelerating Transfer of Technology to Technology based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in South Africa.
· Technology Innovation Agency- Specialist General Manager Technology Stations Program and Guest and part time Lecturer at the University of Johannesburg – South Africa In Management of Technology
· Tshumisano Trust – Chief Financial Officer
· National Laboratory Services –Finance and Administration Executive
· Tsogo-Sun – Finance and Administration Executive
· South African Airways In-Flight Services – Operations Director
· The Free State Development Corporation – Finance and Administration Director
· Premier Food Industries - Executive Director Finance
· Delloitte – Auditor
DBA in Organizational Management, Swiss Business School -‐ Zurich, Switzerland
Masters in Research philosophy Swiss Business School -‐ Zurich, Switzerland
MBA in Strategic Management -‐ Dean’s List, Davenport University -‐ Dearborn, MI, USA
Business Administration with emphasis in Management -‐Dean’s List, Davenport University -‐ Dearborn, MI, USA
Bachelor in Journalism & Public Relations -‐ Graduated with Dean’s List honors, Lebanese University -‐ Beirut, Lebanon
Dr. Luka Powanga,
School of Management,
3333 Regis Blvd,
Denver, CO 80221,
Phone: 303 458 4023