Please post. Apologies for cross-posting.

HKUST
Department of Management

Professor/Associate Professor in Organizational Theory/Strategy

Established in 1991, the HKUST Business School is recognized globally as
one of the world's best business schools. Our Executive MBA Program,
offered jointly with the Kellogg School of Management, has once again
been ranked No. 1 by the Financial Times in its 2012 EMBA global
rankings. Our MBA program now ranks No. 8 in the world in the annual
Financial Times MBA rankings and among top ten on a three-year average.

The Department of Management at HKUST aims to continue as a leading
intellectual center for management research. The university provides a
supportive research and teaching environment, attractive research
funding, strong teaching support staff and leading-edge facilities. The
management department has a group of productive faculty with great
enthusiasm in conducting high quality management research, which is
regularly published in premier management journals. Please browse our
department website (www.bm.ust.hk/mgmt/ <http://www.bm.ust.hk/mgmt/>)
for information about the faculty, our teaching, current research
programs, and about our research centers.

Applications and nominations are now invited for a senior scholar at
full or associate professor level in organizational theory and strategy.
Applicants should have an earned doctorate in a relevant discipline and
excel in research with a strong record of published research in premier
management journals. Demonstrated capacity for quality teaching,
especially in MBA/EMBA teaching, is also required. Appointment with
tenure requires formal review. The language of instruction at HKUST is
English.

Interested candidates are invited to email a letter of application and
vita to Daphne Cheung at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Three
reference letters should be sent by emailing to the address above or by
mail to: MGMT Recruiting, Department of Management, LSK Business
Building, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear
Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Review of applications begins on November
15, 2013 and will continue until the position is filled.

--
J.T. Li
Senior Associate Dean, HKUST Business School

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.