hello every body, there are some stuff i would like to sell

1.queen size bed with frame,matress and box(originally $450, now $320)
2.brown long couch($80)
3.wingback chair($20)
4.laptop desk (20)
5.big dinning table($25)
6.black offfice swivel chair($15)

You can buy couch and queensize bed together at price$380  plus free dilivery.Other big furniture
dilivery is at buyer's own cost.All price are negotiable and there are some free gift for my
costomers. Anyone who interested please call me 3124797506 or email me

大家好,我由于搬家原因,现出售一下家具和椅子。

1,queensize床并带有框架和支撑box(原价450,现价320)
2.棕色长沙发 80
3.高背座椅 20
4.大电脑桌 20
5.大餐桌 25
6.黑色办公转椅 15

沙发和queensize床一起售价380并免费运送,其它大件家具运费请买家自行承担。所有价格都可以
商议,有兴趣的请打电话3124797506或者邮件 [log in to unmask]