From: Troy Murray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] FW: tablets

Great review and I especially like how you mentioned how you or your department use it.  I really would like to hear more from people on campus how they use their iOS / Android / Windows mobile devices, such as what apps work well for this or that.  After talking to colleague at lunch and his desire to know what apps and use cases that do or don't work well with these devices and we thought a "unconference" or "bar camp" environment for something like this might be successful sometime.

Thanks for sharing and Lee for forwarding.

Troy Murray

Information Technologist II

Michigan State University, Department of Medicine

1355 Bogue St, Life Science B-136D

East Lansing, MI 48824

(e) [log in to unmask]  (p) 517-432-2760  (f) 517-355-7254