Hmmm... to state the obvious - it will help the mail team investigate if
IT Services Support is contacted contemporaneously with the issues.
There were some issues like this a number of weeks ago, before Spring
semester ended. Haven't noticed any more reports until this thread.  /L

--
Leo Sell
IT Services