On 06/05/13 16:00, l duynslager wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Is anybody else out there getting these Retry Limit Exceeded.

Customers of one of our Labs that deals with the public are getting these errors while sending emails to MSU email addresses.   I don't know maybe it has something to do with the SPAM filter testing.

Already put in help desk ticket regarding the matter.   More data on the extent of the problem might help.

Thanks,

Lee Duynslager  LD

I have seen this too, and think it's been times when mail.msu.edu is getting pummeled
with spam.  A  friends email system does the same thing, and I was able to watch that
from the inside, and it was so busy with spam that it gave real mail fits.

...I'm seeing a  huge increase of spam the last week or so.

--STeve Andre'