All:

I know this is a bit early, but I would like all undergraduate and graduate students to have a heads-up on the GSA Geoscience Education Division's travel grants. Please forward this to all of your current and in-coming students.

Travel grants are due to the GSA Geoscience Education Division by Sept. 16, 2013. Students can request up to $500 if they are members of GED, so make sure students enroll in the division early! Students presenting in a session on geoscience education research or curriculum, or any session co-sponsored by GSA Geoscience Education, are more likely to receive funding.

Information about the application can be found at:

http://www.geosociety.org/divisions/ged/gedTravelGrants.htm

Take care
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program